Plus500 Risk Warning: 79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
*Additional fees may apply
Financial market trading is the buying and selling of securities, commodities, and other financial instruments. The broker in this scheme is an intermediary between the seller and the buyer who sets the rules and ensures fair and orderly trading.
OnlineTrading has developed a convenient comparison table for quickly finding safe and finding suitable trading platforms for traders. Our system makes it easy to find the information you need and compare the broker with other popular brokers according to certain parameters.
To create a comparison table, we:
1. Determine the security of the broker by checking a reliable license.
2. Study in detail the functionality of trading platforms.
3. Create a trading guide for trading platforms, in which we reveal all the advantages and disadvantages.
4. Determine the important characteristics for the comparative table.
5. Add the data to the table.
OnlineTrading took care of a comfortable and simple search for information for our readers, so all you need to do is select several brokers that are of interest to you and the information will automatically appear in the form of a table. It takes less than 30 seconds!